TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE GATE!
THERE IS NO DIRECT PARKING AVAILABLE AND RECOMMEND RIDE SHARING OR PARKING AT PLACES LIKE LIBERTY STATION, AIRPORT, OR SURROUNDING AREAS.
EXPERIENCE THE ISLANDS
THE 8th ANNUAL ISLAND VIBE MUSIC FESTIVAL is a one-day event that incorporates musical performers from across the Pacific Islands including Polynesia, Micronesia, and Melanesia. The event will also feature unique cultural dancers, a vendor village showcasing Islander–inspired merchandise, art, apparel and the taste of the Islands with mouth-watering foods.
IT IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO RIDESHARE TO THIS EVENT – UBER / LYFT
Please be safe and keep others safe!
- If you have COVID symptoms please do not come to event and contact your doctor.
By entering Island Vibe Music Festival, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present.
When is the Island Vibe Music Festival?
– Sat August 13, 2022
Where’s the Festival?
– Spanish Landing Park – 3900 North Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101
What are the hours of the festival?
– 3pm to 10pm. Gates open at 3pm.
What time does the music start & stop?
– Music stops at 10pm.
Can I go in and out of the festival grounds throughout the day?
– No in and outs are allowed.
Do you have Military discounts available?
– Unfortunately we do not for this event but thank you for your service.
Will there be grinds and beer at the festival?
– Yep! There will be delicious food vendors and beer for 21 & up.
Will there be First Aid on site?
– Of course.
Do you accept Credit Cards at the Beer Garden?
– The Beer Garden accepts CASH ONLY. ATM Machines will be onsite.
Will there be ATMs at the festival?
– Yes, there will be a number of ATMs inside the festival grounds.
Can I bring my kids to the festival?
– Absolutely! We welcome families of all ages.
Can I bring my pop-up tent/canopy?
– Nope. We are asking you to leave these items at home.
Does my ticket include a seat?
– General Admission Tickets DO NOT include a chair. Only VIP Tickets include a reserved chair.
Wait, I can’t bring my chair?
– Yes, low-back folding aluminum or plastic chairs are allowed. 1 per person.
Can I bring my water bottle or camel bag?
– Sure, as long as when you enter the festival it is empty.
What kind of camera can I bring?
– Any personal camera.
Is tailgating allowed?
– No sorry.
What items am I required to bring if I purchased tickets online?
- Proof of ticket purchased (see the “Ticket Info”tab above for more info)
- Credit/Debit card and/or cash
- Government issued photo I.D. or Drivers License
- Smiles and good vibes!
What not to bring:
- No frowns and bad vibes….
- No weapons of any kind.
- No fireworks or explosives.
- No squirt guns.
- No glass containers.
- No outside drinks (the exception is baby bottles for babies).
- No outside food. (reasonably priced food is available inside)
- No alcohol or drugs.
- No coolers of any size.
- No tents, pop-ups, canopies, large umbrellas.
- No wagons unless they are used to transport an infant/toddler.
- No large or framed backpacks.
- No tailgating in parking lots.
- No refunds, exchanges or cancellations.
- No pets.
- No unauthorized vendors allowed!!
Do you have questions about the event? Please complete our contact form and one of our representatives will contact you promptly.