When is the Island Vibe Music Festival?
– Sat June 24, 2017
Where’s the Festival?
– Qualcomm Stadium Practice Field, 9449 Friars Road, San Diego, CA 92108
What time does the festival open?
– Gates open at 3pm.
What time does the music start & stop?
– Show hours are 3pm to 10:00pm
Can I go in and out of the festival grounds throughout the day?
– No in and outs are allowed.
Will there be grinds and beer at the festival?
– Yep! There will be delicious food vendors plus a beer garden for 21 & up.
Will there be First Aid on site?
– Of course.
Will there be ATMs at the festival?
– Yes, there will be a number of ATMs inside the festival grounds.
Can I bring my kids to the festival?
– Absolutely! We welcome families of all ages.
Can I bring my pop-up tent and canopy?
– Nope. We are asking you to leave these items at home.
Does my ticket include a seat?
– General Admission Tickets DO NOT include a chair. Only VIP Tickets include a reserved chair.
Wait, I can’t bring my chair?
– Yes, folding aluminum or plastic chairs are allowed. 1 per person.
Can I bring my water bottle or camel bag?
– Sure, as long as when you enter the festival it is empty.
What kind of camera can I bring?
– Any personal camera.
Is tailgating allowed?
– No sorry.
What items am I required to bring?
Proof of ticket purchased (see the “Ticket Info”tab above for more info)
Credit/Debit card and/or cash
Government issued photo I.D. or Drivers License
Smiles and good vibes!
What not to bring:
No frowns and bad vibes….
No weapons of any kind.
No fireworks or explosives.
No squirt guns.
No glass containers.
No outside drinks (the exception is baby bottles for babies).
No outside food. (reasonably priced food is available inside)
No alcohol or drugs.
No coolers of any size.
No tents, pop-ups, canopies, umbrellas.
No large or framed backpacks.
No tailgating in parking lots.
No refunds, exchanges or cancellations.
No pets (except certified service animals).
No unauthorized vendors allowed!!